Cheltenham Festival week is always a highlight of our year, mostly as an after-racing venue for celebrating and continuing the high spirits of a day at the races.
This year, we’ve come up with a cunning plan for those of you who don’t have a hot ticket. We’re installing a TV and a big lunch table in the Snug, and inviting parties of between six and ten people to have a day at the virtual races.
Create your own atmosphere with all the live action streamed to the comfort of your exclusive lunch table. Enjoy a welcome glass of fizz and a three-course lunch from our special Cheltenham Week menu:
– Soup of the day
– Game terrine, beetroot salad, red onion jam, rye toast
– Spiced lamb kofta kebab, red pepper salsa, tzatziki, herb pitta bread
– Pan-fried calves liver, mash, tomato & mushroom, smoked bacon gravy
– Stew of the day, new potatoes, seasonal vegetables
– Beer battered haddock & chips, peas, tartare
– Choose from the a la carte menu, or
– Selection of British cheeses served with celery, biscuits, chutney and quince jelly
The price per person is £20.
We can only accommodate one party on each of the Festival days, so sprint to the phone and call us on 01608 682226 to secure your private box.
- Tuesday 14th March – Champion Day
- Wednesday 15th March – Ladies Day
- Thursday 16th March – St Patrick’s Day (BOOKED)
- Friday 17th March – Gold Cup Day
The Howard Arms Team