A day at the races:
If you’d like to go to the races, (but can’t get to the races!), come and enjoy all the action in the comfort of the Howard Arms accompanied by a three course lunch at your own exclusive table.
- Soup of the day
- Twice baked stilton soufflé, cranberry sauce, rocket, candied walnuts
- Smoked salmon, brown bread, capers
- Parsley polenta cake, wild mushroom, spinach and goats cheese stack, tomato and paprika coulis
- Pan-fried calves liver, mash, tomato and mushroom, smoked bacon gravy
- Beer battered haddock & chips, peas, tartare
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake, blackberry compote
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, clotted cream
- Chef’s selection of three cheeses
The price per person is £22.
We can only accommodate one party on each of the Festival days (Tuesday 13th – Friday 16th March), so sprint to the phone and call us on 01608 682226 to secure your private box.
Parade ring breakfast
If you’re heading to the races, a good breakfast will set you up for a long day! We’re serving a special Cheltenham breakfast from 7.30am to 9.30am on each of the Festival days. Choose from:
Full English or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. Coffee and tea included, and choose from a glass of Prosecco, Guinness, or Bloody Mary! Racing Post available for early research. £10 per person.
Call us on 01608 682226 to book.
The last furlong
Whether you’re celebrating, commiserating, or just enjoying the craic, try one of our Cheltenham special cocktails, served all week:
- Black Russian (Guinness and Prosecco
- Jumpin’ Jack (it involves Jack Daniels, but wait and see!)
Have a very happy race week
The Howard Arms Team