Take a look at our menus…
What’s coming up
Book a Table
Book a Room
The Howard Arms
- Steamed mussels7.00white wine, wild garlic & chilli, crusty bread
- Linguine with scampi7.50chives, hint of chilli, vine tomatoes
- Almond coated goats cheese crotin7.00walnut & pear salad
- Skewered gilled king prawns7.00wild garlic, coriander & chilli marinade
- Oven roasted salmon fillet wrapped in pancetta16.50chorizo, chick pea & spinach ragout, pink fir potatoes
- Poached turbot17.00dill & crab mouseline, crayfish & tarragon butter cream, steamed curly kale & creamed potatoes
What’s On @ The Howard
Our Diary Dates…
Join us every Thursday for our Curry Night…
Spice up your week with a delicious meat or vegetarian curry, lovingly prepared by our fabulous kitchen team.
*Please note that Curry Night will not run when coinciding with our foodie nights. Please check our diary dates or give us a call to be sure.
Live Music From Jazulu! - Sunday 24th May
Join us this Bank Holiday for sunny skies (fingers crossed) and super sounds from the brilliant Jazulu!
Be sure to book your table for lunch, then relax in the knowledge that it’s Monday off work!
Call 01608 682226, or simply book online
Live Music from Andrew James - Thursday 25th June
With Shipston Proms taking place from the 19th June – 4th July, the fabulous Andrew James will be bringing us some wonderful summer sounds this Thursday…
Stay tuned for further details and set times!
Spend some quality time with us
Award winning food & wine…
Pub hours & food service
Monday to Saturday : 11am – 11pm
Sunday 12pm – 10.30pm
Monday to Saturday : 12pm – 3.00pm / 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Sunday : 12pm – 8.00pm
Full directions on the About page